All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionBased on two walks, this guide takes in all the best on offer in Scotland's capital city - history, romance, culture and tradition mixed with 21st-century sophistication and charm. Enjoy the Old Town's majestic Royal Mile, dominated by the grey fortress that is Edinburgh Castle, and the contrasting Georgian elegance of the New Town, enhanced further still by shops, restaurants, galleries and green spaces. Discover, too, why visitors come from all corners of the world to revel in the spectacle of the Edinburgh festivals.
- Author BiographyAnnie Bullen is a novelist, journalist and writer with a particular interest in travel, historic buildings and gardens. She has written several Pitkin City Guides.
- Author(s)Annie Bullen
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitlePitkin City Guides
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPitkin Publishing
- Content Notecolour images and walk maps
- Weight130 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byAngela Royston
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.