Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the capital of a civilized western nation - a seat of learning that influenced the world. Yet today it is famous as the most haunted city on Earth. This book sets out to discover why. City of the Dead is the definitive exploration of Edinburgh's dark side. It's a history of the occult, a guide to grisly and pararmal locations, and an investigation into Edinburgh's numerous supernatural phemena. Is there really something strange and sinister lurking in its shadows? Author and historian Jan-Andrew Henderson lets you in on his city's darkest secrets.
- Author BiographyJan-Andrew Henderson is the author of The Town Below the Ground, The Emperor's New Kilt, The Ghost That Haunted Itself and The Wee Book of Edinburgh, as well as the novels Secret City and Hunting Charlie Wilson.
- Author(s)Jan-Andrew Henderson
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication08/04/2010
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Content Notemaps
- Weight181 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.