All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a coherent framework for preparing teachers to work with a diverse student population.
- Author BiographyAna Marixa Villegas is a Professor of Curriculum and Teaching at Montclair State University. Tamara Lucas is Associate Professor of Educational Foundations at Montclair State University.
- Author(s)Ana Maria Villegas,Tamara Lucas
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Teacher Preparation and Development
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.