All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionCarries readers into Chinese and American elementary and high school classrooms, and highlights the big differences between schooling in China and the United States. Nancy Pine reveals how these two countries need to extract themselves from outmoded practice and learn from each other's strengths.
- Author BiographyNancy Pine is Director of Bridging Cultures: US/China Program at Mount St. Mary's College, USA. She is an internationally known educator with 20 years of research and consulting experience in China. Her focus has been on how children and young adults learn in the United States and in China. She has taught in both China and the United States and has won numerous awards, including a City of Los Angeles award for her cross-cultural efforts.
- Author(s)Nancy Pine
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight448 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.