All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionDiabetes affects an estimated 20 million people in the United States, with many people remaining unaware that they suffer from the disease. While the number of diabetics continues to rise, the number of caregivers who specialize in diabetes treatment does t. In Educating Your Patient with Diabetes, Katie Weinger and Catherine Carver assemble commentary from a panel of leading diabetes practitioners and researchers and put together a highly readable guide to supplying patients with diabetes with the information and ability to successfully cope with their disease. The authors and editors provide substantive data on successful models of diabetes education and the process of educating diabetes sufferers. Additional chapters discuss diabetes in pregnancy, the challenge of weight and diabetes management in clinical practice, and diabetes education in geriatric populations. Timely and accessible, Educating Your Patient with Diabetes is a must have for all diabetes educators, physician assistants, nurses, and endocrilogists who endeavor to support their patients' diabetes self-care efforts and help them maximize the opportunities for patient learning.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/11/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Diabetes
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note3 colour illustrations, 36 black & white tables, biography
- Weight678 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCatherine A. Carver,Katie Weinger
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.