All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the unique characteristics of the Net Generation, Pletka addresses the national problem of escalating school dropout rates and student disengagement - and offers solutions as to how to best involve students of the millennial generation. Chapters feature student interviews and photographs, synthesising the perspectives of current schoolchildren as to their experiences, beliefs and thoughts on learning, while a parallel set of parent interviews, surveys and photographs reveal what factors parents feel are important in their child's education.
- Author BiographyBob Pletka, Ed.D., is the creator of My So-Called Digital Life and an associate superintendent of Vista Unified School District in Southern California. He has been a teacher in the Lake Elsinore Unified School District, an associate professor in education at National University, and a director of instruction and technology for Covina Unified School District. He also served as a city commissioner for the city of Murrieta. Bob lives with his wife, 10-year-old son, and 13-year-old daughter in Southern California.
- Author(s)Bob Pletka
- PublisherSanta Monica Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSanta Monica Press
- Content Note25
- Weight228 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.