Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1970, this volume provides a survey of the wide field of the development of education since 1800. The book is structured as follows: * Part One: The General Development of Popular Education English Elementary Education, the Development of Primary Education, English Secondary Education * Part Two: Specific Topics in Education Independent, Private and Public Schools, Technical and Techlogical Education, The Universities, Teacher Training, Further and Adult Education, The Youth Services * Part Three: Educational Thinkers Johann Friedrich Herbart (1776-1841), Friedrich Froebel (1782-1852), Froebelianism and Montessori, John Dewey (1859-1952).
- Author(s)Ivor Morrish
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.