All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a longitudinal study of the lives of NEET young people, this book looks beyond dominant discourses on youth unemployment to provide a rich, detailed account of young people's experiences of participation and n-participation on the margins of education and employment, highlighting the policy implications of this research.
- Author BiographyRobin Simmons is Professor of Education and Co-Director of the Centre for Research in Lifelong Learning and Social Justice at the University of Huddersfield, UK. He is co-author of NEET Young People and Training for Work: Learning on the Margins. Ron Thompson is Principal Lecturer in the School of Education at the University of Huddersfield, UK. He is co-author of NEET Young People and Training for Work: Learning on the Margins. Lisa Russell is Senior Research Fellow in the School of Education at the University of Huddersfield, UK. She is also author of Understanding Pupil Resistance - Integrating Gender, Ethnicity and Class: an Educational Ethnography.
- Author(s)Lisa Russell,Robin Simmons,Ron Thompson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight343 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.