All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book critically examines the overall interplay between globalisation, social inequality and education. It explores conceptual frameworks and methodological approaches applicable in the research covering the State, globalisation, social stratification and education. The book, constructed against this pervasive anti-dialogical backdrop, aims to widen, deepen, and in some cases open, discourse related to globalisation, and new dimensions of social inequality in the global culture.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/03/2008
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGlobalisation, Comparative Education and Policy Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight514 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJoseph Zajda,Karen Biraimah,William Gaudelli
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.