All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEspiza's work illuminates how education was the site of ideological and political struggle in Peru during its early years as an independent state. Spanning 100 years and discussing both urban and rural education, it shows how school funding, curricula, and governance became part of the cultural process of state-building in Peru.
- Author BiographyG. Antonio Espinoza is an Assistant Professor in the Department of History, Virginia Commonwealth University, USA.
- Author(s)G. Antonio Espinoza
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleHistorical Studies in Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight379 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.