All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionEducation in East and Central Africa is a comprehensive critical reference guide to education in the region. With chapters written by an international team of leading regional education experts, the book explores the education systems of Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Angola, Burundi, the Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea and Sao Tome, Gabon, the Republic of Congo and Rwanda. The book critically examines the regional development of education provision in each country as well as recent reforms and global contexts. Including a comparative introduction to the issues facing education in the region as a whole and guides to available online datasets, this is an essential reference for researchers, scholars, international agencies and policy-makers at all levels.
- Author BiographyCharl Wolhuter is Subject Chair and Professor of Comparative Education and Teaching Theory in the School of Education of North-West University, South Africa.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation Around the World
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight713 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCharl C. Wolhuter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.