Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionEducation in Non-EU Countries in Western and Southern Europe is a critical reference guide to the development of education in Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Faroe Islands, Iceland, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, San Mari, Serbia, Switzerland and the Vatican City. The chapters, written by regional experts, provide detailed studies of educational systems, which are considered in the light of the broader international trends and developments. Key themes include educational reform and the quality of education, educational change processes in post-socialist transition, the Europeanization of higher education, and the unique challenges of educational provision faced by microstates. Including guides to available online datasets, this book is an essential reference for researchers, scholars, international agencies and policy-makers.
- Author BiographyTerra Sprague is a researcher at the Centre for Comparative and International Research in Education at the Graduate School of Education, University of Bristol, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation Around the World
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byTerra Sprague
- Series Edited byDr. Colin Brock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.