CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionEducation in West Africa is a comprehensive critical reference guide to education in the region. Written by regional experts, the book explores the education systems of Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo. It critically examines the development of education provision in each country, whilst exploring both local and global contexts. Including a comparative introduction to the issues facing education in the region as a whole, this handbook is an essential reference for researchers, scholars, international agencies and policy-makers at all levels.
- Author BiographyEmefa Takyi-Amoako is Education and Research Consultant with a doctoral degree in Comparative and International Education from Oxford University, UK. She is Executive Director of Oxford University Attaining the Peak (ATP) Student Society, UK, and Director of ATP Global Educate Oxford, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation Around the World
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight909 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byEmefa Takyi-Amoako
- Series Edited byDr. Colin Brock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.