All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
About this product
- DescriptionEducation in the Commonwealth Caribbean and Netherlands Antilles provides a contemporary survey of education development and key educational issues in the region. The chapters cover: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, the Netherlands Antilles (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Saba, Saint Eustatius and Saint Maarteen), Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Surinam, Trinidad and Tobago, and the Turks and Caicos Islands. The book includes discussions of the impact of local, regional and global occurrences, including social, political and geographical events, on education systems and schooling in the region. As a whole, the book provides a comprehensive reference resource for contemporary education policies in the Caribbean, and explores some of the problems these countries face during the process of development. It is an essential reference for researchers, scholars, international agencies and policy-makers at all levels.
- Author BiographyEmel Thomas is Senior Lecturer in Education, Children and Young People at the University of Northampton, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation Around the World
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight823 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byEmel Thomas
- Series Edited byDr. Colin Brock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.