Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionEducational Administration: Leading with Mind and Heart, 2nd edition takes an organization-development approach to producing effective leadership. Picture yourself standing in the middle of a dense forest. Suppose you were asked to describe the characteristics of the forest; what types of trees are growing in the forest; how many acres of trees are there; where are the trees thriving; where are they t? Faced with this proposition, most people would t kw where to start and would t be able to see the forest for the trees. Newly appointed school administrators often have these same feelings of confusion when faced with the prospect of having to assume a leadership role in a complex organization like a school or school system. Where does one start? An effective way to start would be to systematically examine the components that make up an organization. Such a system of organizational diagsis and prescription will lead to a comprehensive and integrated analysis of the organization's strengths and weaknesses and point the way toward possible improvement. This book suggests such a sequential and systematic approach. Utilizing it effectively can produce dramatic and useful results.
- Author BiographyRobert H. Palestini is currently Dean of Graduate and Continuing Studies at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia. He has been a high school science teacher, assistant principal, assistant superintendent, and superintendent of schools.
- Author(s)Robert H. Palestini
- Date of Publication28/07/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.