All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a theoretical perspective on the study of school algebra, in which both semiotics and history occur. The Methodological design allows for the interpretation of specific phemena and the inclusion of evidence t addressed in more general treatments. The book gives priority to meaning in use over formal meaning . These approaches and others of similar nature lead to a focus on competence rather than a user's activity with mathematical language.
- Author(s)Eugenio Filloy,Filloy Yague Eugenio,Luis Puig,Teresa Rojano
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMathematics Education Library
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight474 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.