Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThrough ten research projects, this book explores the topic of educational learning and development in order to examine issues that are impacting, either positively or negatively, on current research in this area. The authors explore the capacity building potential of the projects and what factors impacted on or assisted their development.
- Author BiographyMargaret Baguley is Associate Professor at the University of Southern Queensland, Australia. Patrick Alan Danaher is Professor in Educational Research at the University of Southern Queensland, Australia. Andy Davies is Research Supervisor for the Simulation Department at the Sidra Medical and Research Centre in Doha, Qatar. Linda De George-Walker is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Central Queensland University, Australia. Janice K. Jones is Senior Lecturer in Arts Education at the University of Southern Queensland, Australia. Karl J. Matthews is a Researcher at the University of Southern Queensland, Australia. Warren Midgley is Head of the School of Linguistics, Adult and Specialist Education at the University of Southern Queensland, Australia. Catherine H. Arden is Lecturer in Adult and Vocational Education and Training/Senior Schooling at the University of Southern Queensland, Australia.
- Author(s)Andy Davies,Catherine H. Arden,Janice K. Jones,Karl J. Matthews,Linda De George-Walker,Margaret Baguley,Patrick Alan Danaher,Warren Midgley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.