All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionEducational Psychology Reader: The Art and Science of How People Learn is a collage of educational psychology's specializations and research-based reflections. As a discipline, educational psychology is reinventing itself from its early and almost exclusive identification with psychometrics and taxomy-styled classifications to a dynamic and multicultural collection of conversations concerning language acquisition, socially mediated learning, diverse learning modalities, motivation, the affective domain, brain-based learning, the role of ecology in increasing achievement, and many other complimentary dimensions of how people learn. Many of the top names in the field are included in this volume, providing daunting evidence of the range and intellectual rigor of the field of educational psychology at this historic juncture. This book is ideal for adoption in a variety of undergraduate and graduate-level classrooms. It will also prove to be an invaluable reference book for library collections.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Greg S. Goodman is Assistant Professor of Education at Clarion University of Pennsylvania. His research interests include school psychology, educational psychology, distance learning, and how people learn.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEducational Psychology
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteill.
- Weight1640 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byGreg S. Goodman
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.