All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is an unbound, binder-ready edition. Teachers help students learn, develop, and realize their potential. To become successful in their craft, teachers need to learn how to establish high-quality relationships with their students, and they need to learn how to implement instructional strategies that promote students' learning, development, and potential. To prepare pre-service teachers for the profession, the study of educational psychology can help them to better understand their students and better understand their process of teaching. Such is the twofold purpose of Educational Psychology - to help pre-service teachers understand their future students better and to help them understand all aspects of the teaching-learning situation. The pursuit of these two purposes leads to the ultimate goal of this text - namely, to help pre-service teachers become increasingly able to promote student learning, development, and potential when it becomes their turn to step into the classroom and take full-time responsibility for their own classes.
- Author(s)Angela M O'Donnell,Jeffrey K Smith,Johnmarshall Reeve
- Date of Publication06/12/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1225 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.