All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhere is the comparative and international study of education heading in the 21st Century? What are the current theoretical issues, problems, and practices that need to be discussed, reviewed, and debated? How have specific sub-fields fared over the past decade? Our discipline appears poised to take a leadership role in policy debates and decisions, as well as comparative scholarship throughout the world, but first we need to examine where we need to go. It is a combination of state-of-the-field reviews, new scholarship, and critical discussions of major topics in the comparative and international field of education.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/03/1995
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInternational Perspectives on Education and Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight588 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAbraham Yogev
- Volume editorVal D. Rust
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.