All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.52Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.69Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionThat's the flummoxed state of Edward Stanton, a forty-two-year-old with Asperger's syndrome. His job, his therapist, and his best friends are all gone. Even his nightly ritual of watching Dragnet reruns has short-circuited. But a call from his friend Donna in Idaho, telling him that her son Kyle is in trouble, launches Edward from his rigidly scheduled existence in Billings, Montana, to the open road. He and Kyle, a sweet little boy turned sullen adolescent, debate football, music, and bodily functions ( Why do you pee so much? Kyle asks). All the while, inspired by dreams of the past, Edward tries to make peace with his life - and when he meets an eccentric motel owner, perhaps open it to love.
- Author BiographyCraig Lancaster is a journalist who has worked at newspapers all over the country, including the San Jose Mercury News, where he served as lead editor for the paper's coverage of the BALCO steroids scandal. He wrote 600 Hours of Edward - winner of a Montana Book Award honorable mention and a High Plains Book Award - in less than 600 hours during National Novel Writing Month in 2008. His other books include the novel The Summer Son and the short story collection Quantum Physics and the Art of Departure. Lancaster lives in Billings, Montana, with his wife.
- Author(s)Craig Lancaster
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLake Union Publishing
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.