All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed London based designers Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby will present an ambitious new project for their debut exhibition at Haunch of Venison, London. Barber and Osgerby are two of the most invative designers working in Britain today. Recently chosen to design the Olympic Torch for the London 2012 Games, they engage in many forms of design, from industrial design to architecture.Entitled Ascent, the exhibition will present 8 new pieces by Barber and Osgerby for this, their first collaboration with Haunch of Venison. The work is inspired by the structures and engineered forms of moving craft; Forms that have, what Barber and Osgerby refer to as, 'hidden design'.
- Author(s)Thomas Phongsathorn
- PublisherHaunch of Venison
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaunch of Venison
- Content Noteillustrated in colour
- Width235 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.