All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
About this product
- DescriptionEdward the Crazy Man is a touching, funny, and humane tale of one boy's efforts to help one man and change perceptions about homelessness and schizophrenia. Everyone called him the Crazy Man. But Charlie loved the sparkling blue eyes and fantastic outfits of this strange man on the street. One day Charlie overheard ather kid making fun of the Crazy Man and a fight broke out. Charlie was punched and fell into the path of an oncoming car, but just in time he was snatched out of the way by the Crazy Man. Years later, Charlie gets the chance to repay the Crazy Man. He hires Edward--the man's real name--as a designer at his costume factory, and Edward's creativity saves the day. A brief afterword by the author engages children in the real-life stories of others like Edward.
- Author BiographyMarie Day is the author and illustrator of two books, Dragon in the Rocks and Quennu and the Cave Bear. For many years she was an award-winning costume and stage designer for operas and plays all over North America, including the Stratford Festival.
- Author(s)Marie Day
- PublisherAnnick Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2002
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAnnick Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight114 g
- Width210 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gareth Williams
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book
- Reading AgeFrom 4 To 99
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.