Consider these sponsored items
- AU $30.07Was:AU $36.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn adorable collection of over 40 cute and snuggly crochet animals to stitch - ideal as gifts for babies and children or just to make for fun! The patterns are arranged by skill level - beginner, intermediate and advanced. The advanced patterns are easy to master after stitching just one beginner and one intermediate. Fall in love and crochet this diverse range of cuddly creatures including: Seamus the Alpaca, Clarence the Bat, Bridget the Elephant, Rufus the Lion, Claudia the Saddleback Pig and many more - one you've made one you'll want to stitch the whole menagerie.
- Author BiographyKerry Lord is the designer and founder of the TOFT Alpaca Shop, a modern British knitwear company offering exclusive knitting and crochet patterns, alpaca yarns and workshops. TOFT takes British alpaca fleece from their own Alpaca flock and from elsewhere in the UK. Their fashion-led designs are available as both 'ready to wear' and 'ready to knit'. TOFT studio also hosts a full programme of knitting workshops and other textile courses for people to learn to know from scratch, but also to develop advanced techniques.
- Author(s)Kerry Lord
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width210 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- cactus_jam13 Jul, 2017by
Nice but not for me
Nice enough... just didn't like the layout of the patterns in the book... cute animals though.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.