All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.36
About this product
- DescriptionThere is an ever-increasing need for materials that maintain high strength and fracture toughness at elevated temperatures and in complex environments. Advanced aerospace applications are motivating the development of composite materials that can meet demanding requirements. This research effort investigates mechanical behavior of an oxide-oxide continuous fiber ceramic composite (CFCC) consisting of a porous alumina matrix reinforced with mullite/alumina Nextel 720 fibers developed specifically for advanced aerospace applications. Tension-tension fatigue behavior of this CFCC was studied at 1200 and 1330 C in laboratory air and 100% steam environments. Fatigue resistance and retained strength properties were determined. Effects of environmental degradation was addressed in detail.
- Author(s)Chalene A Eber
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight213 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.