All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionEmployee training has been identified as an important factor in the survival of banking business, particularly in a globally competitive ecomy with uncertainty as in Nigeria. The Nigerian banking industry faces a number of challenges in relation to employee development. This study investigated the effects of training and manpower development on employee performance in Nigerian banking industry. The survey research design was used. The population of the study comprised 30,006 employees in the Nigerian banking industry from which a sample of 379 respondents was selected using purposive sampling technique. The population was broken into various strata in line with the hierarchy of office seniority. The study concluded that there is need for the Nigerian banking industry to adopt manpower training as an invative tool for improving employee performance in today's dynamic banking environment.
- Author(s)Mary Mofoluwake Olagunju
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.