All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on providing information and guidance for professionals involved in the newly emerging multi-agency, interdisciplinary children's workforce. It does so by helping them to understand the theory behind the issues relating to communication and engagement in multi-agency settings for children and families. The book is of use to both students and those already working in the sector who are undertaking professional development to enhance understanding and skills in the new children's workforce environment.
- Author BiographyBorn in Scotland, Ally spent half of her adult life working in Europe. She has over 15 years experience in early year's education and care. Her experience ranges from 0-4 years in the private sector, 5- 18 years in mainstream schools and 16 - 65 years in further and higher education. She is now programme leader for BA (Hons) Children's Inter-professional Studies at the University of Hull. Barbara Elliott trained as a nurse and health visitor and worked as a sick children's nurse before commencing a career in higher education. She teaches on a range of nursing programmes as well as the new Children's Inter-professional Studies degree at University of Hull. Angela Shaw; After a long career in education as a teacher, youth and community worker, lecturer in FE and HE, Angela is now Programme Director in the Institute for Learning at the University of Hull.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2009
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCreating Integrated Services Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight278 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byAlison Dunhill,Angela Shaw,Barbara Elliott
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.