All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionEffective communication on projects is a challenging, ongoing process for project managers and stakeholders at all levels within an organization. Project managers experience the greatest challenge due to the nature of their position. They set up and regulate communications that support a project overall. Effective Communications for Project Management examines elements of effective communications and describes the role that a Project Management Information System (PMIS) has in helping project managers become better communicators. Based on the author's practical experience and insight as a project and program manager, the book describes the role of personaltiy and its effect on the communications process. It also details the seven elements of effective communications: * Applying active and effective listening * Preparing the communications and establishing an issues management process * Drafting and publishing documentation * Conducting meetings * Giving effective presentations * Developing and deploying a project website * Building a project war room Containing examples and checklists that are adaptable to almost any project environment, this book is an invaluable resource that t only demonstrates how to attain effective communications, but also how communications can effect a project's bottom line.
- Author BiographySenior Project Manager, Fortune 500 Firm; Author, Speaker, a
- Author(s)Ralph L. Kliem
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.