Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.22Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionYour key to achieving long-lasting changes in your patient's dietary b ehavior! This book takes you beyond the science of nutrition and basic counseling skills to interpersonal strategies that really work. Pract ical dialogs, case studies, charts, and discussion of human dynamics a nd counseling theories provide a background for recommended techniques that include behavior contracts, food diaries, goal-setting, and role playing.
- Author(s)Connie E. Vickery,Patricia A.M. Hodges
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1988
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationGaithersburg, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight319 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.