All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ISTE Standards for Coaches describe the essential role that techlogy coaches play in transforming schools into digital age global learning environments. A full implementation of these standards and performance indicators is critical to supporting techlogy implementation in schools. In this book, author Jo Williamson breaks down each of the ISTE Standards for Coaches into applicable strategies - illustrated with scenarios and real-life case studies from across the United States and around the world - to help you understand the standards and adapt them to your school's or organization's unique setting. With chapters dedicated to each of the six standards, in-depth examinations of the supporting elements, a rubric, and other learning resources, this valuable guide will support you in creating highly effective digital age learning environments.
- Author BiographyJo Williamson is an associate professor in the Instructional Technology Department at Kennesaw State University, USA. In her current role, she focuses on training future technology coaches for K-12 schools. She serves as a course designer, instructor, and program coordinator for fully-online graduate programs built on the ISTE Standards.
- Author(s)Jo Williamson
- PublisherInternational Society for Technology in Education
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEugene
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Society for Technology in Education
- Weight454 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.