All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionEffective Education analyzes the ways in which majority and mirity interests interact in the educational system. It outlines the concepts, goals, and policies of effective educational environments, and examines teaching and learning strategies for diversified groups of students. Despite the additional challenges presented by diversified student populations, author Charles Vert Willie demonstrates the advantages which may also derive from these groups, and shows how mirity students can make general contributions to educational reform.
- Author BiographyCHARLES VERT WILLIE is Professor of Education and Urban Studies in the Graduate School of Education at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Charles Vert Willie
- Date of Publication11/02/1987
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of Education
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 20
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.