All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial management comprises more than accounting and reporting. It is crucial at all stages in the business cycle, whatever the state of your business. Effective Financial Management starts with advice on raising money for a business, continues through maintaining investor relationships, includes useful information on accounting, reporting and communicating effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, gives vital tips on budgeting, forecasting and managing business costs and cash flow, and tells you how to successfully assess projects and buy assets. This indispensible guide will appeal if you are a financial or n-financial manager, in a small or medium sized enterprise, an established entrepreneur or if you are setting up your own business for the first time. It covers day to day financial concerns of a business in a practical commonsense way.
- Author BiographyBrian Finch is a consultant, company director and writer; co-founder of a medium sized retail and internet business; he was previously Director of Business Development with several large UK public companies. He has a Masters Degree in Business Administration from the London Business School and is a qualified accountant. He is the author of the best selling How to Write a Business Plan, also in the Creating Success series.
- Author(s)Brian A. Finch
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleCreating Success
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.