All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs part of the recent movement toward evidence-based practice and accountability, funding agencies have asked grant seekers to explain how they will measure the effectiveness of the project being funded. Sharing the insights of experienced grant writers, agency administrators, government agency and foundation program managers, and grant reviewers, Effective Grant Writing and Program Evaluation for Human Service Professionals provides grant seekers, program administrators, human service practitioners, and students with a unique framework for developing grants with a strong emphasis on measuring program outcomes. Field-tested interactive exercises help develop grant writing and evaluation skills.
- Author BiographyFrancis K. O. Yuen, DSW, ACSW, is a Professor in the Division of Social Work at California State University, Sacramento. He has served in many capacities as human service agency administrator; principal investigator for government grant projects; grant writer and reviewer; and program evaluator for local, state, and international projects. Kenneth L. Terao, MA, is a senior evaluation specialist with JBS International, Inc., Aguirre Division, a social science research firm located in the San Francisco Bay Area. He has been a director and evaluator for many major grant-funded projects in community and educational settings. Anna Marie Schmidt, MA, is an evaluation specialist with JBS International, Inc., Aguirre Division, a social science research firm located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Previously, she managed national and international nonprofit projects.
- Author(s)Anne Marie Schmidt,Francis K. O. Yuen,Kenneth L. Terao
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.