Effective Leadership: Theory, Cases, and Applications by Ronald H. Humphrey (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $138.41+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $121.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.96
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis invative book integrates traditional and new leadership theories-including transformational leadership, leader-member exchange, authentic leadership, servant leadership, self-leadership, shared and distributed leadership, identity theory, and the value of emotions and affect-to provide a comprehensive look at the many facets of effective leadership. Practical and fun to read, the book incorporates personal reflections and current business examples to bring the theories of organizational leadership to life. In addition, engaging and relevant Put it in Practice features help students see how they can apply the leadership research to their own work lives, while leadership cases throughout demonstrate how real leaders have succeeded by applying the leadership principles discussed in the book. Written in a conversational style, the book is concise eugh to be used in a case- or course pack-oriented course or in a modular program.
- Author BiographyRonald H. Humphrey is a professor in the Department of Management at Virginia Commonwealth University. His research interests include leadership, entrepreneurship, customer service, emotions in the workplace, empathy, emotional labor, emotional intelligence, person perception, identity theory, labeling theory, attribution theory, collective efficacy, careers, project management, assessment centers, job characteristics, and other topics. He is on the editorial board of The Leadership Quarterly, where he edited a special issue on emotions and leadership. Professor Humphrey was one of the founding members of the Network of Leadership Scholars (also known as LDRNET) and was co-program chair for the Professional Development Workshops organized by the Network at Academy of Management Conferences. He has published in a range of journals, including the Academy of Management Review, Academy of Management Perspectives, American Sociological Review, Research in Organizational Behavior, Leadership Quarterly, Social Psychology Quarterly, Journal of Organizational Behavior, Human Relations, and Organization Science.
- Author(s)Ronald H. Humphrey
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/07/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.