Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe At a Glance Series is designed to give the reader impactful information in a short reading period. Effective Leadership for the Growing Professional gives insight on how to increase leadership skills for the inspiring professional.
- Author BiographyNolyn Johnson Jr. is an Information Technology Executive with a passion for higher education. Nolyn has a remarkable career in leading complex technology initiatives for government agencies, educational institutions, and small-to-medium businesses. He is the Founder of Analytical Business Concepts, which is an advisory based service provider that helps organizations improve efficiency through Information Technology, Business Processes, and Developmental Training. Nolyn Johnson also perform duties as Director of Technology and IT Educational Programs for National College of Bartlett, TN and Professor for respectable universities. Nolyn has a thirst for helping people achieve success therefore; obtaining knowledge from the Doctorate of Business Administration program from Walden University and Masters of Information Technology has helped led organizations and inspiring professionals to new heights. My ultimate goal is to positively impact lives through social change.
- Author(s)Dr Nolyn Johnson Jr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.