All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionEffective Learning and Teaching in Modern Languages offers insights from the latest research into learning and teaching a language, and also outlines invative teaching techniques, covering all the critical subjects including: * the demands made of students and staff in modern languages * the four language skills * assessment, grammar, vocabulary and translation * techlogy-enhanced learning * residence abroad * subdisciplines such as business, area, cultural and literary studies, and linguistics * professional development. Providing both a clear overview of the discipline and a wealth of techniques, practical advice and useful resources, this book will be welcomed by lecturers or tutors new to the profession and experienced lecturers wanting to keep up with the latest developments and improve their students' learning.
- Author BiographyJames A Coleman is Professor of Language Learning and Teaching at the Open University. A leading figure in European language education, he has published widely on language learning in the university context, including individual differences, audio-visual media and new technologies, residence abroad, and language testing. John Klapper is Professor of Foreign Language Pedagogy and Director of the Centre for Modern Languages, University of Birmingham. He is a HEFCE National Teaching Fellow and has published on various aspects of language learning and teaching, including immersion, teacher education, methodology and materials development.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEffective Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Note4 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJames A. Coleman,John Klapper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.