Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores the application of a variety of financial and merchandising strategies for maximising access to markets.
- Author BiographyVeronica Miller Mordaunt, Madelyn Perenchio and Dorothy Metcalfe have all taught at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in California. Andrea Weeks is affiliated with Strouds Corporation.
- Author(s)Andrea Weeks,Dorothy A. Metcalfe,Madelyn Perenchio,Veronica Miller Mordaunt
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.