All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionPeer review continues to rate as a top problematic issue in healthcare organizations. Even if they are meeting regulatory standards, most organizations struggle to develop a peer review program that is meaningful to physicians, causing them to become resistant to this performance measurement tool. This new edition explains the connection between peer review, OPPE, and FPPE. It also contains updated information on OPPE and FPPE as related to The Joint Commission's standards. This book also incorporates three previous books: Effective Peer Review, Peer Review Best Practices, and Measuring Physician Competency. Now readers have one, all-encompassing resource to answer their peer review and physician performance questions. This completely updated book will help you: * Engage physicians in the peer review process * Create tools to recognize and celebrate excellence * Design OPPE profiles and create a plan for distributing the information to physicians * Eliminate bias and improve case reviewer efficiency * Determine if your peer review policies comply with regulatory standards
- Author BiographyRobert J. Marder, MDPresident, Robert J. Marder Consulting, LLCDr. Marder brings more than 30 years of healthcare leadership, management, and consulting experience to his work with physicians, hospitals, and healthcare organizations nationwide. A highly respected speaker, consultant, and author, he has assisted hundreds of hospital medical staffs in evaluating and improving their approach to peer review and physician performance measurement.
- Author(s)Robert J Marder
- PublisherHcpro Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHcpro Inc.
- Weight590 g
- Width208 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.