All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionIt has never been more important to get the right staff for an organization and keep them motivated. With the right talent a company can beat the competition and grow their market share. Effective People Management gives the reader a robust understanding of all the key activities involved in managing staff and maintaining high performance, including chapters on leadership, motivating people, team building, delegating, selection interviewing, reward, managing change and handling people problems. By looking at the various ways that people obtain and use their power, Effective People Management explores how to create a leadership presence in a positive way, and gives the reader the opportunity to develop their own career development and strategy.
- Author BiographyPat Wellington is an internationally recognised management consultant who specialises in customer care, business development, team building and personal effectiveness. With over 20 years experience she has facilitated assignments in blue chip organizations such as Canon and Coca Cola, healthcare providers including the St Martins and Nuffield Hospitals, United Nations agencies in Rome and Geneva, and government bodies in the UK, the Gulf and South East Asia. Her work with clients has not only helped build skills and competencies, but also brought tangible results in terms of productivity and profitability. She is the author of Effective Customer Care, published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Pat Wellington
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.