All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book arms leaders with the kwledge and tools to properly hire and retain a superior workforce. It also presents the kwledge necessary to prevent lawsuits in today's litigious society.
- Author BiographyRichard S. Johnson is a leader, author, trainer, and management consultant with forty years of progressive leadership experience. Quality Press, the publishing house for the American Society of Quality, published Dick's four volume Total Quality Management Series which cover the subjects of leadership, management, quality management, and training. He is the author of The Journey to Organizational Excellence, the reference book for a twelve-day management-training program. Other books include several works used in training efforts. He has also authored articles for national magazines and many other organizations. Dick served as the Vice President and General Manager of a manufacturing and systems integration company that designed, built and installed systems used nationally for environmental remediation. He was General Manager of an engineering and logistics company. He also managed large repair facilities, operational and staff organizations, and training groups. Dick currently operates his own training and consulting company and specializes in business support services in areas such as leadership, performance management, process management, continuous management, customer driven performance and difficult people. He leads strategic planning efforts, training and development sessions, and provides ongoing management and team training for many companies. From his own background, Dick Johnson brings practical experience for leadership, management, performance management, quality, training systems, organizational development and outplacement efforts. Over the years, Dick has developed more than one hundred different training seminars that have been used to train thousands of executives, managers, supervisors, staff, and work force personnel. Personnel from the shop floor to executive management and company owners continue to attend his training sessions. He has an earned reputation for providing solutions and training that works. Clients included large and small manufacturers, the Federal Treasury Department, builders, contractors, financial and educational institutions, service organizations, governmental organizations, community organizations, and the U.S. Navy.
- Author(s)Richard S. Johnson
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication26/04/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.