All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionSince John Adair, one of the world's foremost experts in leadership training, introduced the term 'strategic leadership' in the 1980s, it has come into universal use. Strategic leaders are generally responsible for large organizations and may influence thousands of people. It is their role to respond to change and external events, establishing a strong organizational structure, allocating resources and communicating strategic vision. As a strategic leader, your decisions may appear more risky, your actions more visible and achieving results more complex than for organizational managers. In Effective Strategic Leadership , John Adair teaches you everything you need to kw to enable you to be clear about what you want to achieve and to lead with purpose in order to turn your strategy into reality. Among other things, he shows you how to: judge situations quickly and respond accordingly; make decisions based on incomplete information; and, pick the best second-tier leaders to achieve your objectives.
- Author BiographyJohn Adair is an international leadership consultant to a wide variety of organizations in business, government, the voluntary sector, education and health, and has been named as one of the forty people worldwide who have contributed most to the development of management thought and practice. In 2009 the United Nations appointed him as Chair of Strategic Leadership Studies at its central college in Turin. He has written over forty books on leadership, management and history, which have been translated into many languages.
- Author(s)John Adair
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.