Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- Descriptionthe strategies' performance outcomes. Drawing on organizational learning theory, she identifies the organizational abilities and processes that constitute a firm's Strategy Implementation Capability construct and shows empirically that the concept is very valuable in explaining how invative strategies translate into a firm's performance.
- Author BiographyDr. Adele J. Huber wrote her dissertation under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Alexander Haas at the University of Bern (Switzerland). She works as a management consultant, focusing on marketing and brand strategy development and execution.
- Author(s)Adele J. Huber
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleSchriften zum Europaischen Management
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight190 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.