Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.01Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarco Polo Egypt: theTravel Guide with Insider Tips Experience all of Egypt's attractions with this up-to-date and authoritativeguide, complete with Insider Tips. Most holidaymakers want to have fun and feelrelaxed from the moment they arrive at their holiday destination that's whatMarco Polo Guides are all about. You'll discover great hotels, authenticrestaurants, plus shopping tips and information on festivals and events.Further sections include: Trips & Tours, Sports & Activities, Travelwith Kids, Travel Tips and Links, Blogs, Apps & more. The country on the Nile isn't exactly short on superlatives. It is consideredthe cradle of civilization and as having established mankind's oldest system ofadministration. Archaeologists discovered the earliest recorded human historyhere, and the last remaining wonder of the ancient world still stands: thePyramids of Giza. With MARCO POLO Egypt, you too can discover the Land of thePharaohs, also w a land for divers, sun-worshippers, desert explorers andculture vultures. Would you prefer to go diving in the Red Sea or take anAgatha Christie style cruise on Nile to the temples and tombs of the Pharaohs?Enjoy a shisha in a trendy Alexandria cafe or watch the sun set across the vastdesert? Join the bustle of Africa's most exciting city, Cairo, or simply gazeat the pyramids? Egypt awaits! The Insider Tips reveal how to have an unforgettable trip with local Bedouin inthe Sinai and where you can get an excellent vegetarian breakfast. Panels ineach chapter suggest things to do if you re on a tight budget and where youmight pick up some real bargains. By following the Trips & Tours you canenjoy some unique Egyptian experiences: cruising to the country's mostbeautiful temples, a night hike up Mount Sinai and visiting some desert oases. Egypt's Red Sea Coast has some great places to enjoy your favorite activepursuits the most important contacts and details can be found in the Sport& Activities chapter. The Dos and Don'ts warn you against anying the fishand getting taken in by fake guides. MARCO POLO Egypt provides comprehensive coverage of all areas of the country.To help you get around there s the detailed Road Atlas, a useful map of Cairoin the cover, plus the pull-out map. A must-have for all travellers, includingthose who haven't bought a travel guide in the past.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of highquality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for theirhandy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and ourSpiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the highquality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight263 g
- Width109 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Sheet map
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $40.98
- AU $23.55Trending at AU $29.86
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.84
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.77
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.