All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $20.95Was:AU $32.99Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionDrawn from a 20th-century French collection, this volume interprets classic motifs of ancient Egypt in a dynamic Art Deco style. Hundreds of images include serpents, scarabs, and mythological creatures as well as a profusion of stylized flowers. Individual motifs can serve as striking spot illustrations, and dozens of borders and panels can be used as repeating patterns.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDover Pictorial Archive
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.