All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis jubilee book celebrates a century of Hungarian excavations in Egypt, which began on 1 January 1907 with the first of nine archaeological missions over four academic generations. Through the beautifully illustrated pages of this centenary volume, the reader becomes acquainted with the archaeological work of Laszlo Almasy, Fulop Back, Laszlo Castiglione, Geza Fehervari, Gyula Hajczi, Gyula Istvanfi, Laszlo Kakosy, and Imre Makovecz.
- Author BiographyGyozo Voros was the director of the Hungarian excavations in Egypt from 1994 to 2004.
- Author(s)Gyozo Voros
- PublisherKairosz Publications
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- Country of PublicationHungary
- ImprintKairosz Publications
- Content Note88 illustrations incl. 40 in colour
- Weight1247 g
- Width260 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.