Egyptian Texts of the Bronzebook: The First Six Books of The Kolbrin Bible by Your Own World Books (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.47Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $47.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Egyptian Texts of The Bronzebook: The First Six Books of The Kolbrin Bible is all that remains of a 3600-year old anthology penned by Egyptian academicians and scribes after the Hebrew Exodus. The result of a regional search for the one true G-d of Abraham, it offers alternate accounts of Exodus and Noah's Flood. Written in Egyptian Hieratic, first translated to Phoenician and then into English, it describes a planet the Egyptians called the Destroyer. According to recently translated Sumerian texts, this object (also kwn as Nibiru or Planet X) is in a 3600-year orbit around our sun. The Egyptians say it caused Noah's Flood and the Plagues of Exodus. Like the Druids, Sumerians and Mayans, they also warn us of its imminent return and of yet ather Biblical tribulation. The Other Exodus Story While there are parallels to the Exodus story of the Torah (Old Testament), the Egyptian accounts tell us that: * The Ten Plagues of Exodus were caused by the flyby of a planet through our solar system. * Pharaoh and his army perished at the Red Sea after slaughtering over half the Jews. * The Ten Plagues of Exodus were all parts of the same natural global disaster. * Following the Red Sea debacle, Egypt paid dearly to repel an bloody invasion from the South. Shaken to their national core, the Egyptians conducted the first regional anthropological and historical study of the Middle East. Their aim was to find clues that would lead them to the one true G-d of Abraham, and they published their initial findings in a 21-volume work titled The Great Book. During the last millennium BCE, Phoenician papyrus traders translated The Great Book from Egyptian Hieratic into their own 22-letter alphabet and entrusted a copy to the Celtic priests in Britain. After the death of Jesus, Joseph of Arimathea (his great uncle on the side of Joseph) founded the Glastonbury Abbey. It became the repository for these texts as well as those authored by Celtic priests, and in 1184 CE, English King Henry II ordered an attack on the Abbey. The surviving priests secreted the remaining texts to Scotland where they were translated into English and eventually merged to create The Kolbrin Bible. Related Title - The Celtic Texts of the Coelbook: The Last Five books of The Kolbrin Bible A historical treasure trove of ancient Celtic and Druid folklore, philosophy and mysticism. Penned by Celtic priests in the first millennium CE, it includes a never-before published biographical sketch of Jesus Christ with several first-person quotes by Jesus, himself. Related Title - The Kolbrin Bible: 21st Century Master Edition The Kolbrin Bible dates back 3600 years and offers unique and enlightened insights from the past to both challenge and affirm our present day beliefs. This 11-book secular anthology is nearly as large as the King James Bible.
- PublisherYour Own World Books
- Date of Publication31/05/2006
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYour Own World Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight747 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJanice Manning
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.