All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionEight Days in Africa is the story of the author's first African safari. It's the culmination of a lifelong dream. But it's more than just the story of the hunt, it's a roadmap showing all of the steps that the author took to plan and execute his trip. Booking his trip with Limcroma Safaris, the author traveled to South Africa to hunt a half-dozen different species of plains game in the eight days that he was in Africa. The book is an expansion of the detailed journals that Mr. Jeffries kept as he designed, booked, and ultimately undertook his great adventure. Not quite a how-to manual, the book tells you the things you need to kw about planning a safari to Africa while presenting the information in narrative prose designed to keep you turning pages to see how the hunt ends.
- Author BiographySean Jeffries is a life-long hunter who has a passion for sharing his experiences afield with others. He has kept detailed journals of every hunt that he has undertaken since 2000, and is the owner and operator of the Wingshooters.net website. Sean lives in Clover, SC with his wife Micki, their sons Paul and David, and their two dogs.
- Author(s)Sean Jeffries
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.