All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThey showed up at the first day of try-outs for the girls middle school basketball team. Eight girls with a common goal to make the team. They became champions.
- Author BiographyRobert M Wynn was born in St. Louis, MO. and completed his primary education from kindergarten through grade six in the St. Louis Public School System. He attended grades seven and eight at Cahokia Jr. High School. Robert completed grades nine through twelve at Cahokia High School in Cahokia, IL. Robert began his college education at the east St. Louis, IL. campus of Southern Illinois University (S.I.U). After a half a year of college he joined the U.S. Army and completed four years of active duty as a military policeman. Robert worked one year in Viet Nam as an MP. He received an honorable discharge from the army and joined a city police department in Northern Virginia and completed 33 years of active duty. While working as a police officer, Robert attended the American University, School of Justice, in Washington, D.C. part time until he earned a bachelors degree in the administration of Justice. Robert is the author of Caught Between Coming and Going, also available from Trafford Publishing.
- Author(s)Robert Michael Wynn
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication30/08/2006
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.