All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElise and Franklin have always been best friends. Elise has always lived in the big house with her loving Uncle and Aunt, because Elise's parents died when she was too young to remember them. There's always been a barn behind the house with eight locked doors on the second floor. When Elise and Franklin start middle school, things feel all wrong. Bullying. Not fitting in. Franklin suddenly seems babyish. Then, soon after her 12th birthday, Elise receives a mysterious key left for her by her father. A key that unlocks one of the eight doors upstairs in the bar . . . SUNSHINE STATE AWARD FINALIST! From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographySUZANNE LAFLEUR received her MFA in writing for children from The New School. This is her second novel.
- Author(s)Suzanne LaFleur
- PublisherYearling Books
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYearling Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.40
- AU $35.33Trending at AU $40.42
- AU $24.53Trending at AU $25.87
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.53
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.35
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.72
- AU $12.09Trending at AU $19.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.