All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour expert resource to activate, manage, and maintain lasting student success! Education expert Jennifer Fredricks empowers teachers to reengage students at all levels with clear-eyed implementation strategies that build essential 21st century learning skills. Teachers learn to confidently: * Identify students most at risk for disengagement * Implement student-centered, project-based learning practices for maximum educational outcomes * Work effectively with diverse groups of disengaged youth * Build positive peer cultures and high-quality student-teacher relationships Straightforward how-to's from practicing classroom teachers, print and web-based resources, and assessment tips help educators cultivate lasting student engagement and transform educational outcomes with this must-have resource!
- Author BiographyJennifer Fredricks is a professor of Human Development at Connecticut College where she also directs the Holleran Center for Community Action and Public Policy. She has published over 35 journal articles and book chapters on student engagement, family socialization, adolescent development, and extracurricular participation. She is currently working on a three year grant on student engagement in math and science classrooms funded by the National Science Foundation.
- Author(s)Jennifer Ann Fredricks
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleClassroom Insights from Educational Psychology
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.